Shibumi has relocated to Gottigehalli, Off Kanakapura Road, Bangalore South Taluk
We appeal to all well-wishers to participate generously in our efforts towards completing the construction of the new campus.
We need funds to finish the construction of the first phase of the project, including the main school building that houses the library, classrooms, AV room and laboratories, the kitchen, common toilets and the water tower. The entire campus is built with green technologies as soil cement block construction, solar panels, rainwater harvesting and grey water treatment.
We also need funds for:
- Junior learning space, sports room, office and security room and dining space pavilions
- There is a need for a separate learning space for the youngest children including a sand pit and jungle gym
- A sports room to store all the sport equipment including TT tables, nets and cricket mats
- A separate office and security room near the entrance of the campus
- A couple of dining space pavilions that can seat around 30 people each